[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.4.0b2 release

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Dec 6 13:44:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

So since I'm away at the beginning of next week I'm wondering if we can get the beta 2 release out by the end of this week?

Sion - I saw you did one update on the valgrind stuff - is that everything?

Matthijs - looking at the jenkins tests on trunk there are some failures. I just re-ran all the tests to see if was an intermittent failure but some are still red. Could you please take a look at this? I don't want to release if any tests are failing and right now I don't know if this is understood or not?

Matthijs - I also looked in the NEWS file and saw an entry "* Allow multiple KSKs." I'm not sure what this means....? Could you add a little more detail please  :-)

Let me know asap if there is anything else needed before the release.

Thanks!