[Opendnssec-develop] 1.4 beta release

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Aug 29 13:19:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I don't think I said it should be done before the beta, think I said
it should be done for the beta and by that I mean on the beta. Can be
easy to mixed up over the telephone conference :/

Risks I see are things like getting the auditor to work for 1.4
adapters and if we need to modify it (who knows Ruby the best?). I
also only have 3 full work days next week for OpenDNSSEC and I don't
know when Rickard is available.

/Jerry