[Opendnssec-develop] Multithreaded Enforcer issues before we can merge with trunk

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Aug 27 12:39:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

Okey, so most people seem to like prepending zone name to log lines, check.

For the other thing, enabling workers, I will make it so that if you
do not specify //Enforcer/WorkerThreads or set it to 1 it will have
the old behavior and large then that will enable the workers. This is
to be able to switch between behaviors later on without recompiling.

I will start coding on this to push 1.4.0a4 so if you don't agree give
your 2c asap.

/Jerry