[Opendnssec-develop] Developer workshop Sept 2012

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Aug 15 09:29:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Aug 9, 2012, at 17:33 , Sara Dickinson wrote:
> - If anyone thinks we should have 2 full days instead then please speak up now!

As it looks now for us attending RIPE, there is a CENTR Tech meeting on Sunday with dinner on Saturday which would leave some time to have extended meeting on Saturday.

Could we start getting together an agenda so we can see how much time we would need? (There is a lot of the table to discuss I think)

/Jerry

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/