[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Developer workshop Sept 2012

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Aug 9 15:33:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The current proposal based on the doodle and various discussions is to have a 1 day developer workshop on Friday 21st September in Amsterdam (i.e the Friday before RIPE). The idea would be to just have a one day workshop and we can plan additional meetings over the following days around RIPE if needed. So:

 - If anyone thinks we should have 2 full days instead then please speak up now!
 - If anyone wants to attend but cannot make this date please let me know

To my knowledge the current list of participants is:

Sara
Jerry
Yuri
Matthijs
Jakob
Patrik
(Sion)

Would it be possible for NLNet labs to host this? If not I will look for options at the RIPE conference hotel.

Thanks