Fwd: [Opendnssec-develop] RE: Project versions in JIRA

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Aug 8 16:12:54 UTC 2012

All,

In line with below I have just updated the versioning in JIRA for both 1.4 and 2.0 to reflect the flow from alpha->beta->release_candidate. So 1.4.0 has been renamed to 1.4.0rc1 and 2.0.0 to 2.0.0rc1.

If you have any saved queries relying on these versions then they will need updating :-)

Sara.

Begin forwarded message: