[Opendnssec-develop] Build farm and Jenkins

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Sep 29 13:36:53 UTC 2011

Hey all,

Good news, me and John are setting up Jenkins for automated build and test.

John has contributed a server to be used as a Jenkins master, it's already
up and running and he has started to split the build_and_test.sh into
individual tests. (URL coming later)

I am getting our servers, provided by SURFnet, ready as nodes. We have
Ubuntu 10.04.3, Red Hat RHEL 6.1, FreeBSD 8.1 and a Solaris 5.11. I would
also like to get a CentOS and OpenBSD, but we will see how that goes.

We can soon start spamming your inboxes and even nag on Jabber :)

/Jerry