[Opendnssec-develop] Enforcer NG telecon tomorrow at 13:00h CEST (with request to reschedule to 12:30h CEST!)

Roland van Rijswijk Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Mon Sep 26 10:02:26 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

We have an Enforcer NG telecon scheduled for tomorrow to discuss the state of the alpha release and hopefully also discuss some feedback (even if only from within the team). Here are the conference details:

Dial-in to +31-30-2040323

Conference PIN: 030003

NOTE: I would also like to ask you guys if we can reschedule the conference to half and hour earlier, at 12:30h CEST, can you let me know if that is OK with you? If not, we'll need to keep it a little bit shorter as I have to leave at around 13:40h (and when I leave the conference room it "closes" ;-) )

Cheers,

Roland

-- Roland M. van Rijswijk
-- SURFnet Middleware Services