[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Sinodun, docs and testing.....

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Nov 21 13:14:19 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Since our current contract for OpenDNSSEC work has now ended John and I are heading back to the day jobs for now. Obviously we will still try to contribute in our spare time and keep in touch!

I just wanted to summarise where I have got with the documentation:

- Documentation for the latest version is at:   https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCS

- Development version of the docs (i.e. for 1.4 updates):   https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCSTRUNK

- An updated process for publishing documentation and a Hints and Tips page is at: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Documentation+Management+Process

- New landing page for the developer wiki (which also replaces the dashboard as the default page for wiki.opendnssec.org):  https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC

- Wordpress site documentation page and various links updated.

John will send out a summary of the current status of the jenkins testing work. Hope to be back on board in the future.

Sara Dickinson

http://sinodun.com

Sinodun Internet Technologies Ltd.
Stables 4, Suite 11