[Opendnssec-develop] RE: Sinodun, docs and testing.....
sara at sinodun.com
Mon Nov 21 13:14:19 UTC 2011
Since our current contract for OpenDNSSEC work has now ended John and I are heading back to the day jobs for now. Obviously we will still try to contribute in our spare time and keep in touch!
I just wanted to summarise where I have got with the documentation:
- Documentation for the latest version is at: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCS
- Development version of the docs (i.e. for 1.4 updates): https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/DOCSTRUNK
- An updated process for publishing documentation and a Hints and Tips page is at: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Documentation+Management+Process
- New landing page for the developer wiki (which also replaces the dashboard as the default page for wiki.opendnssec.org): https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC
- Wordpress site documentation page and various links updated.
John will send out a summary of the current status of the jenkins testing work. Hope to be back on board in the future.
Sinodun Internet Technologies Ltd.
Stables 4, Suite 11
c/o HR Wallingford,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opendnssec-develop