[Opendnssec-develop] Moving to JIRA today, closing pivotal at 15.00 CET

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Nov 3 08:37:56 UTC 2011

Ofc but I want to make a wiki page about JIRA and all of the work flows :)

Right now there is a bit more work needed to be done. When I imported
it wanted a reporter for some issues and it apparently replaced all
reporters on a bunch of issues instead of filling in the missing ones.
So I will have to manually go through some 100+ issues and fix it :)

/Jerry