[Opendnssec-develop] RE: RIPE 63 OAD Meeting minutes

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Nov 2 13:52:47 UTC 2011

All,

The minutes from the meeting yesterday are available for review here:

https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OAB/RIPE+63+OAB+meeting

- You will need a Confluence login to view them. Sign up through the webpage and Jakob can approve the request.
- Please let me know if any corrections are required.
- Since it wasn't clear if the minutes were public or not... I suggest we publish just the "Key updates and Action items" to the public wiki to save some reading for everyone.... I'll do this next Monday unless anyone objects?
- There are 2 action items not assigned to anyone - volunteers welcome!