[Opendnssec-develop] RE: 1.2.0 with 50000 zones

Nick van den Heuvel nick.vandenheuvel at sidn.nl
Fri Mar 18 11:48:41 UTC 2011

I did try the same (signing 50.000 zones). The signer stops signing after about 12.000 zones. When the enforcer has finished his work, I will shut down the system and do a restart of ods.

Below you can find a small part of the logging:

Mar 18 12:44:33 DEVELOPER15 ods-enforcerd: Policy for 13777small.ods set to default.

Mar 18 12:44:33 DEVELOPER15 ods-enforcerd: Config will be output to /var/opendnssec/signconf/13777small.ods.xml.

Mar 18 12:44:34 DEVELOPER15 ods-enforcerd: INFO: Promoting ZSK from publish to active as this is the first pass for the zone

Mar 18 12:44:34 DEVELOPER15 ods-enforcerd: WARNING: Making non-backed up ZSK active, PLEASE make sure that you know the potential problems of using keys which are not recoverable

Mar 18 12:44:34 DEVELOPER15 ods-enforcerd: Zone 13778small.ods found.

Nick van den Heuvel

Testanalist

SIDN | Utrechtseweg 310 | 6812 AR | Postbus 5022 | 6802 EA | ARNHEM

T +31 (0)26 352 55 00 | F +31 (0)26 352 55 05

nick.vandenheuvel at sidn.nl | www.sidn.nl