[Opendnssec-develop] Release of v1.2.0

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Mon Jan 10 09:30:06 UTC 2011

Hi

I am starting this thread so that we can check what could hold us off from a release.

* User report the we cannot us more than 10 HSM:s
This is because of a define in libhsm.h. We could increase the value to e.g. 1000. This value is only used when defining the size of session array in the context. And is checked when a session is created. Other part of the code uses the session counter. This should thus not slow down any operation if we increase the HSM_MAX_SESSIONS. To follow our process we should save this change for the next release.

* Signconf not reloaded and hanging threads
This was in the python code. And does not involve v1.2. But we should probably have a look into this.

* Build issues on a virtual OpenSolaris
Sion had some issues building on OpenSolaris. He needed to add "-std=c99" to make it build. This behavior is not seen on other platforms or on the Solaris machine. We will see how the testing goes.