[Opendnssec-develop] OpenSolaris tests

Sion Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Mon Jan 10 08:58:22 UTC 2011

On Monday 10 Jan 2011 8:31:50 am Rickard Bellgrim wrote:
> On 6 jan 2011, at 12.52, Sion Lloyd wrote:
> > Building and running on opensolaris I had  to set my CFLAGS variable to
> > "- std=c99" to avoid some fatal errors with stdio.h .
>
> Which part of the code gave build errors when this flag was not present?

Anything that includes stdio.h or stdlib.h...

In each case an "_iso" version also gets included (so stdio_iso.h or
stdlib_iso.h) which redifines 'restrict' with a conflicting type.

I strongly suspect that this is peculiar to my installation as no-one else has
seen it. I have set up a "clean" opensolaris VM but have not had time to go
through installing all the dependencies yet.

Sion