[Opendnssec-develop] OpenSolaris tests

Sion Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jan 6 11:52:30 UTC 2011

Morning.

Building and running on opensolaris I had  to set my CFLAGS variable to "-
std=c99" to avoid some fatal errors with stdio.h .

I'm not sure if this is something new or not but I imagine it is more to do
with my installation (which is a bit broken).

Once this is done though it builds (with the warnings that Rickard pointed out
previously). More importantly it seems to run okay... simulate_hudson runs
with only one error:

Zone all.rr.org was not correctly signed

which I believe that we see on other systems (I certainly see it on my desktop
so this is not a solaris-specific problem).

I then did some other ad-hoc poking around with hsmutil and ksmutil with no
issues (that I couldn't explain); so if there are any problems on solaris then
they must be subtle.

Sion