[Opendnssec-develop] -maintainers list

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Dec 22 09:18:17 UTC 2011

Morning.

We have finally got a maintainers list set up...

I _think_ that I have it configured in the same way as the developers
list; i.e. subscription requests need to be approved but the archives
are all public, etc.

Yesterday, Rickard suggested that only active developers are added to
the list, along with package maintainers. This sounds reasonable to me,
and if anyone from the develop list asks to subscribe I'll accept the
request.

Do we know who else needs to be added?

Today is my last day at work until the new year, so maybe we should wait
until then before sending out invites?

Sion