[Opendnssec-develop] ods-kaspcheck requirements

Patrik Wallström patrik.wallstrom at iis.se
Tue Dec 6 09:00:41 UTC 2011

On Dec 5, 2011, at 4:32 PM, Siôn Lloyd wrote:

> Thank you Jerry.
>
> I've added that page back to the main site (no longer under signer
> though)...
>
> https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/Configuration+Checker+%28ods-kaspcheck%29
>
> They seem sensible on a quick look through; if anyone would like to
> comment on them, or update them, now would be a good time ;) .

The only thing I got curious about was the month duration equals 31 days. This is from the ISO 8601 document:

2.2.12
month
duration of 28, 29, 30 or 31 calendar days depending on the start and/or the end of the corresponding time
interval within the specific calendar month
NOTE 1 The term “month” applies also to the duration of any time interval which starts at a certain time of day at a certain calendar day of the calendar month and ends at the same time of day at the same calendar day of the next calendar month, if it exists. In other cases the ending calendar day has to be agreed on.
NOTE 2 In certain applications a month is considered as a duration of 30 calendar days.

So our 31 days approximation seem unusual. Maybe change it to 30?

--
Patrik Wallström
Project Manager, R&D
E-mail: patrik.wallstrom at iis.se