[Opendnssec-develop] ods-kaspcheck requirements

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Fri Dec 2 14:56:25 UTC 2011

Hi.

During the conference call I said that I would port the kaspcheck code
to c; to remove our ruby dependency. The requirements used to be at this
page:

trac.opendnssec.org/wiki/Signer/ConfigurationChecker

Which does not seem to have been ported to confluence. Is there a way to
recover the text? (I tried the wayback machine, no joy there :( )

If not I'll recreate them from the code and ask someone to review them.

Cheers,

Sion