[Opendnssec-develop] Re: [Opendnssec-user] Error returned from ds-seen command

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Tue Aug 30 13:15:48 UTC 2011

Hello Sion and others,

I didn't really create an issue for this -- is it useful to do that?
Then I can, of course.

> Should this be patched into the 1.3 branch?

Perhaps that is good to do, so future users won't be confused
as we were.  By the time people are going to automate ds-seen
it would then be fixed.

If it's just us, we could patch locally.  Eventually it should
end up in mainstream, of course.

> I'm not sure if the lack of
> a HUP to the enforcerd if this was the first KSK in a zone was
> deliberate. I doubt it was, but I'd rather not break 1.3 just before we
> release it.
> I could patch a fix in which only changes the return code? Or leave it
> as it is.

Others should decide on this, we will manage either way.  Although
it's easier if the patch is incorporated of course ;-)

Cheers,
 -Rick