[Opendnssec-develop] Running with no policies

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Tue Sep 21 14:10:00 UTC 2010

Hello,

> That is not what the story asks for though... And when "policy prune" is
> implemented we may well go to zero policies.

Good catch.  Indeed that could happen.

> If the system gets into this state then a policy will need to be added before
> any zones can be processed.

Might be a good way out.

> Have I misread the story? If so, could you explain what it means?

I must've had the general idea "it's always good to consider zero cases"
in mind while I was writing this up about zero zones per policy, but
thinking about it again it seems unlogical to allow for zero policies.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
 -Rick