[Opendnssec-develop] Next release

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Mon Nov 15 12:11:47 UTC 2010

On 12 nov 2010, at 16.46, Alex Dalitz wrote:

> Well, I think we should release *something* today. If there's no positive consensus for a release candidate, then can we please push out a beta?

I haven't had the chance yet to have a look on the latest changes. I can do some last tests after 16.30. But it feels like we can have a release today / tomorrow.

Jakob wants to have a beta2. Others are aiming for rc1. I also agree that the changes that we have done are minor, and should not stop a rc1. Any other thoughts?