[Opendnssec-develop] Next release

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Thu Nov 11 16:22:09 UTC 2010


I am going back from China tomorrow. Will thus not have time to do any testing, or release management. Could you perhaps agree with each other regarding a potential release? And if we have solved the issues?

// Rickard

On 9 nov 2010, at 17.35, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:

> Ok, lets go for this:
> On 9 nov 2010, at 17.10, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:
>> Or wait to e.g. Friday to get an RC1?

More information about the Opendnssec-develop mailing list