[Opendnssec-develop] Next release
matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Nov 9 09:18:10 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
We also stated that there were few changes made that a new beta was not
required. Therefore, I would say wait until the pivotal stories are
finished (and accepted) and do a rc1 later.
On 11/09/2010 10:10 AM, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:
> Previous meeting stated that we should do a release early this week.
> We have some stuff left in the PivotalTracker. Sion will not be available tomorrow and Alex has been off due to illness.
> So, should we do a release of b2 today or later. Or wait to e.g. Friday to get an RC1?
> // Rickard
> Opendnssec-develop mailing list
> Opendnssec-develop at lists.opendnssec.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Opendnssec-develop