[Opendnssec-develop] Enforcer update

Sion Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Tue May 25 15:20:49 UTC 2010

Just a quick update on the progress of the new enforcer.

I have moved most of the state timestamp fields from the generic table
to the table that tracks individual uses of the keys. (Except for
generated which will always be the same.)

I have also got the unit tests working against the new schema; but this
is not saying much as they do not cover enough behaviour to catch most
of what is now broken.

I think that I will take this opportunity to split out all of the new
states into their own timestamp fields; rather than reuse some which is
what happens currently.

Sion