[Opendnssec-develop] NSEC next_domain in canonical form

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Mar 25 21:24:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

I tried a zone on my machine, with mixed uppercase/lowercase domain
names. The signer creates nicely NSEC records, with lower case domain
names on the right side.

Could it be that a local setting on your machine ignores the effect of
lowercasing (tolower) ?

Best regards,

Matthijs