[Opendnssec-develop] separate validity for signatures over DNSKEY

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Mar 15 12:58:31 UTC 2010

For the signer engine, it is not that hard to implement separate refresh
for keys.

If we are going to do this, I suggest this change in the kasp configuration:

  	# the signatures are reused for a period of time
  	# how long time before the expiration of the signature
	# should it be refreshed?
-	element Refresh { xsd:duration },
+	element Refresh {
+		element Default { xsd:duration },
+		element Keys { xsd:duration }?
+	},

Imo, it is cleaner than adding an element RefreshKeys. However, this is
not compatible with the current kasp.rnc

Matthijs