[Opendnssec-develop] Release of v1.1

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Wed Mar 10 14:54:38 UTC 2010

Hi

The release of 1.1 is getting closer and we still have a lot of things to do. The solution to this was to check what we actually need for 1.1.

* Increase the speed for signing large zones (Status: Done)
* Clarification to the KSK rollover process (Status: In progress)
* Partial auditor (Status: Done)
* EPP-client (Status: Done)
* Sending keys to the EPP-client (Status: Not started)

So we have now moved the support for large number of zones to v1.2. The website and Pivotal has been updated to reflect this.

We also need:
* Updated user documentation to reflect the changes
* Testing

Hopefully can have we the coding finished during next week. And the just focus on testing and documentation.