[Opendnssec-develop] RRSIG's mixed up - Solved

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Wed Mar 3 09:33:25 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I did some more testing this morning. To my surprise I couldn't find any
incomplete signatures anymore. Apparently some signatures show up
incomplete when using "less" instead of "more". Usually I use "more"
combined with "| grep" but to be able to go back and forward in the zone
file I used "less" yesterday.

I don't understand why "less" would show some of the signatures
incomplete though. Maybe because it's starting before the whole file is
read, but it's the same incomplete signatures every time and they stay
incomplete.

Anyhow, the signed zone appears to be fine after all. Just a wise lesson
for me.

Cheers,

Rick