[Opendnssec-develop] Fail to setup database

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Mon Mar 1 11:52:51 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

Just checked out latest SVN and after installing when I run "ods-ksmutil
setup" I get the following message:

*WARNING* This will erase all data in the database; are you sure? [y/N]

SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db

sh: /database_create.sqlite3: No such file or directory

Could not call db setup command:

        /usr/local/bin/sqlite3 /var/opendnssec/kasp.db <
/database_create.sqlite3

A previous SVN checkout worked fine. It seems as if ODS is searching for
a database script in the wrong place. Am I right? How can I fix this?

Cheers,

Rick