[Opendnssec-develop] backup race condition

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jan 28 15:15:01 UTC 2010

> Thinking out aloud:

[snip]

> I can't find any way of misusing that system... but let that be a
> challenge to others ;-)

We have a difference of opinion then, do we need this functionality or
should it be a note in the documentation for the SA to read...

Whatever happens, this functionality won't make v1.0.0; so I'll put in the
documentation note for now. I'll also create this story but leave it in the
icebox. That way we can think about whether we want it for v1.1, or v2.0 or
if it stays in the icebox; but it won't get forgotten.

Sion