[Opendnssec-develop] Fw: [Opendnssec-commits] [keihatsu.kirei.se/svn/dnssec] r2731 - in trunk/OpenDNSSEC: . conf signer/tools

Alexd at nominet.org.uk Alexd at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jan 28 09:57:38 UTC 2010

> hold on, we'll decide shortly... Matthijs got a temporary free pass.

Code changes are code changes, surely?

Or are we no longer concerned to have no code changes between the final
release candidate and the final release?

I have a change I'd like to add : to drop rubygems from the list of
required dependencies. Is this a code change which requires a new release
for testing?

Thanks,

Alex.