[Opendnssec-develop] Unused policies

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Wed Jan 27 12:07:22 UTC 2010

Hey all,

When you have several policies in your kasp.xml and not using the
'default' policy in any of the zones in the zonelist, what happens with
these unused policies, including the default? I keep getting warnings
and messages about the default policy at every resign even though I'm
not using it. I would assume it's not logical to be checking all
(unused) policies during a resign of one specific policy. Slows things
down.

In my case I kept getting messages about a full repository, even though
I'm not even using that repo.

Cheers,

Rick