[Opendnssec-develop] How to handle trunk until 1.0.0?
rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Tue Jan 26 10:18:16 CET 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
We now have a RC3 and are really close to releasing 1.0.0. There are still coming in some suggested changes to the code and configure scripts. It would be reasonable to not commit any minor changes to trunk until we have released 1.0.0. But it would be ok to commit code if it fixes a major problem.
If we decide to fix a problem, then we have to do a RC4. After 1.0.0 we have to decide on how to handle our release management, so that we do not get situations like this again.
Do you agree? (Or do we want everything to be correct instead of releasing a 1.0.1 in a couple of weeks)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: 9.8.3 (Build 4028)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opendnssec-develop