[Opendnssec-develop] rc3 pending - please test trunk

Alexd at nominet.org.uk Alexd at nominet.org.uk
Mon Jan 25 13:29:44 UTC 2010

Hi -

> I'm planning to tag rc3 tonight some time after 20.00 CET (GMT+1).
> please do any late testing if you have time.

I've just got back from holiday, and have noticed that there are some
signer changes which may require changes to the auditor. I'd like to take
some time to test these, and potentially update the auditor.

Can we please delay the rc3 tagging until I have had a chance to make
these changes? This is unlikely to be today - maybe some time tomorrow?

Thanks,

Alex.