[Opendnssec-develop] Known Issues List

Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk Stephen.Morris at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jan 7 17:27:16 UTC 2010

Following today's meeting, I've added the list of known issues to a file
called KNOWN_ISSUES; it's in the same directory as README and NEWS.
There's a bit of overlap between NEWS and KNOWN_ISSUES, so for rc3 and
beyond, I suggest that:

README is expanded to include pointers to relevant bits of the
documentation (e.g. installation) where relevant, and pointers to any
other text files.
KNOWN_ISSUES is restricted to a list of problems in the current release
NEWS contains the release history of the software

(I suggest we add this to the discussions next week.)

Stephen