[Opendnssec-develop] Requirements for release 1.2

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Tue Dec 21 14:25:46 UTC 2010

On 21 dec 2010, at 15.19, Antoin Verschuren wrote:

I'm a bit lost searching for the detailed requirements for release 1.2.
For release 1.0 and 1.1, we had detailed requirements on our wiki:
http://trac.opendnssec.org/wiki/ProjectPlan/Requirements
For release 1.2, I can only find some generic promises:
http://www.opendnssec.org/about/release-plan/
which are not sufficiant when you want to do user acceptance testing.

Did I miss something, or have we developed version 1.2 without knowing
what should be in there ?

For 1.2 we still have same requirements as before, but with the addition of the items in the release plan.