[Opendnssec-develop] Fwd: Ash (code sprint)

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Sat Apr 17 15:50:27 UTC 2010

Ok, so it looks like the situation is not getting better. Should we cancel the code sprint, and just have a phone call on Wednesday? Is there some way that we can make use of the Internet?

// Rickard

16 apr 2010 kl. 12.40 skrev "Rickard Bellgrim" <rickard.bellgrim at iis.se<mailto:rickard.bellgrim at iis.se>>:


Yeah, but maybe we can wait until tomorrow to see how the situation evolves.

// Rickard

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alex Dalitz <<mailto:Alex.Dalitz at nominet.org.uk>Alex.Dalitz at nominet.org.uk<mailto:Alex.Dalitz at nominet.org.uk>>
Date: 16 april 2010 09.11.45 CEST
To: Rickard Bellgrim <<mailto:rickard.bellgrim at iis.se>rickard.bellgrim at iis.se<mailto:rickard.bellgrim at iis.se>>
Subject: Ash

Hi Rickard -

Do you think we should postpone the code sprint due to the closure of much of European air space?



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.opendnssec.org/pipermail/opendnssec-develop/attachments/20100417/624759c5/attachment.htm>

More information about the Opendnssec-develop mailing list