[Opendnssec-develop] zonefetcher

Patrik Wallström patrik.wallstrom at iis.se
Thu Apr 8 20:01:22 UTC 2010

Hi!

I am just testing the 1.1beta with zonefetcher and the DelegationSignerSubmitCommand.

I configured zonelist with one zone, and the zonefetcher to receive zones from a nameserver. Start OpenDNSSEC, and waiting for magic to happen. It works fine.

I use ods-ksmutil to add another zone. This works as well, but the zone is not fetched (immediately), is this supposed to happen? How do I know when it happens?

When I restarted OpenDNSSEC, it fetched the new zone and signed it.

Also, I saw no traces of calls to DelegationSignerSubmitCommand during this process. Shouldn't new keys be submitted immediately?

--
Patrik Wallström
Project Manager, R&D
E-mail: patrik.wallstrom at iis.se