[Opendnssec-develop] Telephone meeting tomorrow (7 April)

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Tue Apr 6 14:50:03 UTC 2010

Oops, than I can't make it, have another appointment.
I believe I was the reason it was scheduled an hour later.

Ahh, yeah. Now I remember. Sorry about that. This release is for SIDN, so it might be suitable that we have you on phone.

Would you like us to move once again?

Or could you perhaps give a short summery via email of the current status from your point of view? Automated testing? That the release of 1.1 is delayed (we are now in april, but will try to release rc1 tomorrow)?