[Opendnssec-develop] Call logistics and Call for Agenda items for conference call tomorrow

Roy Arends roy at nominet.org.uk
Tue Sep 8 13:18:02 UTC 2009

Alex Dalitz wrote on 09/08/2009 12:46:54 PM:

> Does anybody know if there is an agenda posted for tomorrow's call? 

Rickard is honeymooning this month, and he asked me to take care of the 
administrivia. So here goes:

Could I have agenda items please?

The few subjects I have are:

1) scribe volunteer & agenda bash 
2) Introduction of Rick Zijlker
3) action items of last meeting (see below)
4) possibly unifying the enforcer
5) release of .a4 
6) testing
7) codesprint administrativia
8) aob

2009-09-09 from 13:00h-15:00h CET (12:00h-14:00h BST)
2009-09-23 from 13:00h-15:00h CET (12:00h-14:00h BST)

UK      08702407821
UK toll free    08081005145
SE      0858536827
SE toll free    0200110476
NL      0202013852
NL toll free    08000223422

Contact me if you want numbers in other countries.

The passcode for the participants is: 4227104
Jabber: xmpp:opendnssec at conference.kirei.se

Action items of last meeting (as result of grep):

   Action Item: Write a user guide on time durations and fixed points in 
time for rolling keys
   Action Item: Make note: known issue: signer engine: a month is always 
31 days
   Action Item: Write some stuff to explain to users how to do outbound 
   Action Item: Inbound hack will be provided by Matthijs
   Action Item: Implement optional flag to turn off automatic key rollover
   Action Item: Create a simple HOWTO-description about rolling keys on a 
specific date
   Action Item: Rickard: add configure option to SoftHSM to link Botan 
statically, same for LDNS
   Action Item: Rickard: add configure option to top level configure to 
disable the auditor (and thus not include Ruby)
   Action Item: Roland contact undisclosed HSM vendor to talk about HSMs 
for testing purposes
   Action Item: Rickard: will compile a reading guide for the Wiki for the 
   Action Item: Markus: send an e-mail when the testers should be put on 
the development mailing list
   Action Item: Matthijs: check whether there is any test documentation 
for LDNS
   Action Item: Rick + Stephen: work on requirements and use cases
   Action Item: All developers: check your code against the requirements 
and make the documents consistent if necessary
   Action Item: Markus: check if a rough test can be performed on the beta 
in October
   Action Item: Stephen: write the story for the unified control program 
in Pivotal

Kind regards,

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.opendnssec.org/pipermail/opendnssec-develop/attachments/20090908/2bd59f39/attachment.htm>

More information about the Opendnssec-develop mailing list