[Opendnssec-develop] Auditor key tracking

Alexd at nominet.org.uk Alexd at nominet.org.uk
Mon Oct 12 10:34:49 UTC 2009

Hi -

Stephen suggested a couple of enhancements to the auditor :

a) Track SOA over time, to make sure it only ever goes up
b) Warn/error if a key is observed to go straight into active use without
first being prepublished for at least the zone SOA TTL (of course, the
first time the auditor is run on a zone, it won't be able to raise this
error)

Is everyone happy for me to add these tests now?

Are there any other "tracking over time"  tests which anyone would like me
to add?

Thanks,

Alex.