[Opendnssec-develop] Deactivating old KSK

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Thu Nov 5 06:28:00 UTC 2009

I think we also need a policy version for those with many zones.

What will happen if you roll the key and there is no ready-key? The
user takes the prepublished key and add this as a ds. Gives the ds
command before the new key is ready.

Will it still work? Just so that the algorithm works as intended. And
that we retire the old key when we should do it and not prematurely.