[Opendnssec-develop] HSM recommendations or not? Perhaps a short review instead

Roland van Rijswijk roland.vanrijswijk at surfnet.nl
Mon Mar 16 13:46:16 UTC 2009

Hi Jakob, all,

Maybe a "HOWTO" form is more useful; describe how one product or other
was used with OpenDNSSEC and what had to be done to get it to work with
OpenDNSSEC. In this way, you don't give explicit recommendations (i.e.
no endorsing of one product over another). Pro's and con's can still be
part of a HOWTO B.T.W.

Cheers,

Roland