[Opendnssec-develop] Error: unknown command: refresh_denial

Jelte Jansen jelte at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jun 29 13:58:39 UTC 2009

Jonathan Stanton wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I am having issues in signing what I believe to be a basic zone file.
 > In the logs I am getting  the following error message:
 >
 > OpenDNSSEC signer engine: signer stderr: ; Error: unknown command:
 > refresh_denial

this can happen if the checkout was somewhere last week, this should have been
fixed on friday (when i finished the new signature refresh code)

 > Is this something simple to fix at my end or is it just because I am
 > using pre release trunk code (if the later I have no problem waiting).
 > Is this also the best list to post these requests to or is there another
 > one you would prefer these to go to?

a bit of both, and a simple fix would be svn up :) I personally don't mind
people testing stuff out while it's still cooling, au contraire, but please do
expect things to break now and again.

atm this is the only list, until we release something I guess, so this will have
to do.

Jelte