[Opendnssec-develop] Feedback on newbie install.

Antoin Verschuren Antoin.Verschuren at sidn.nl
Mon Jun 29 10:24:54 UTC 2009

Don't know about the configuration, but one of the things I noticed on the excellent install page is that developers assume that subversion is already installed on a base system, which it isn't, at least not on LTS Ubuntu 8.04.

Install "subversion" should be mentioned as a pre-requisite.

"autoconf", "libtool" and "uuid-dev" are also not installed on a base system.

Antoin Verschuren

Technical Policy Advisor SIDN
Utrechtseweg 310, PO Box 5022, 6802 EA Arnhem, The Netherlands

P: +31 26 3525500  F: +31 26 3525505  M: +31 6 23368970
mailto:antoin.verschuren at sidn.nl  xmpp:antoin at jabber.sidn.nl  http://www.sidn.nl/