[Opendnssec-develop] kaspimport

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Jun 25 11:07:06 UTC 2009

So I have made some changes to kaspimport. (built from
trunk/libksm/utils/kaspimport.in)

running kaspimport -f <DBFILE> -i

will still nuke your database and start again with the config files that
you have. (No keys will survive, "i for initialise".)

remove the -i flag and it should do updates instead of inserts if the rows
already exist... to an extent.

Known Issues:

Nothing will be removed from the database in response to being removed from
the config files.
Brand new parameters in existing policies will probably fail.
I've not tested it on MySQL, only sqlite (and at one point rely on the
error code returned, which may well be different).

Hopefully this will be okay and extend the usefulness of the script until I
write a proper import program.

Sion