[Opendnssec-develop] shared autoconf macros

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Tue Jun 2 17:58:33 UTC 2009

I've started to collect some shared autoconf macros (like ldns,
libxml2, strict, ...) and collected them in one file so we don't check
for stuff differently all over the place.

I'm about to move all shared autoconf/configure stuff into this and
please help if you find anything missing. after update trunk/m4/
acinclude.m4, just do a 'make install' in trunk/m4 to update all local
copies (and don't forget to commit them as well).

	jakob