[Opendnssec-develop] Couple of comments

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:29:37 UTC 2009

Hi there,

      I can't comment so much on the signer stuff, but I might know
something about the ksmutil issue...

> When I run "ksmutil update"
> I get a Seg Fault
>
> <example>
> SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db
> Repository softHSM found
> Capacity set to .
> zonelist filename set to /etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml.
> Policy default found
> Segmentation fault
> </example>
>
> The logfile /var/log/message has the following entry.
> Jul 15 13:06:04 opensndsec1 kernel: [ 6076.619766] ksmutil[22567]:
> segfault at 2 ip b7f69353 sp bf892980 error 6 in
> libksm.so.0.0.0[b7f5a000+11000]

Is this running on solaris? I have a fix for an issue that looks just like
this, which I shall hopefully check in to subversion today (I'll drop you
an email when I do).

If you are not running on solaris could you let me know what OS you are
running and what version of libXML2 you have installed?

Thank you

Sion Lloyd