[Opendnssec-develop] Algorithm Type and NSEC/NSEC3

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Thu Jul 9 14:00:10 UTC 2009

I understand your proposal, but I still believe that using ambigous
mnemonics is a bad idea. We may however revisit this issue for a later
release, and perhaps use a different set of XML tags at that point.
Remember that we are close to release and that features like this will
distract us from working code!

   Jakob - architect on vacation, but still alert

--
Sent from my iPhone, hence this mail might be briefer than normal.

On 9 jul 2009, at 15.17, "Rickard Bondesson"