[Opendnssec-develop] Building SoftHSM RC 1

Greg.Rabil at ins.com Greg.Rabil at ins.com
Tue Jul 7 14:23:38 UTC 2009

Perhaps I'm missing an 'aclocal' file?  I don't see one in the SVN tree.

[root at onyx softHSM]# sh autogen.sh
Can't exec "aclocal": No such file or directory at /usr/local/share/autoconf/Autom4te/FileUtils.pm line 326.
autoreconf: failed to run aclocal: No such file or directory
[root at onyx softHSM]#

Thanks,
Greg